By utilizing ON24’s Virtual Environment technology, your next trade show can be extended to a wider audience online as well as those attending the actual event.
• Engage and qualify your audience with an interactive virtual environment
• Host live webcasts and scheduled events to attract and converse with viewers
• Expose visitors to product information and direct them to follow-on chats and post webcast networking
• Interact with your visitors and host live discussions using social networking tools
• Use the Virtual Host to guide your visitors to important content and features
• Keep your content fresh and accurate using a broad range of content management tools
• Analyze user behavior and marketing campaign performance using detailed online reporting
CA Technologies utilized ON24’s Virtual Environment technology for their May Mainframe Madness event which complemented CA World, a traditional trade show held in Las Vegas. The month-long virtual event attracted thousands of attendees worldwide from the mainframe community who were unable to attend the live event. CA Technologies provided 150 sessions online and had a complete content refresh every weekday for an entire month.
A demo of May Mainframe Madness is available here (be patient, it takes time to load and test your system): http://vshow.on24.com/vshow/ca2/registration/1986
Virtual environments offer the ability to extend the reach of your next in-person trade show to participants across the globe and then track their interests to deliver the precise marketing content they are looking for.